EMMAUS ONLINE

Before Jesus entrusted the disciples with the holy mandate to “go into all nations” proclaiming the Gospel of the Kingdom, He walked with them on the road to Emmaus.

There He opened the Scriptures,[1] opened their minds,[2] and opened their eyes[3] to see His great glory and worth. Their hearts burned within them.[4] Compelled by love, they scattered to the far corners of the Roman Empire declaring, “There is another King!”[5]

Our generation has been entrusted with the sublime task of advancing and maybe even finishing what they began: preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom to all nations as a witness until the end.[6] 

If we are going to be faithful to the call, we need our own Emmaus road encounter.

 

THE PROGRAM

We recognize the dignity of the global Body of Jesus, and we value the contribution of every part. We know not everyone is assigned to work long-term on the frontier, but we know for certain no one part can finish the task alone. We have to do this together for the unity, growth, and maturity of His Body.

 

ANY LOCATION, EVERY VOCATION

 

Emmaus Online is a twelve-month curriculum-based program designed to connect you with leaders, workers, and teachers from around the world to study the Word and grow as a leader without doing it alone. Our vision is to exalt the worth of Jesus among the unreached before His return. If you love Jesus, if you care about the unreached, if you look forward to Jesus’ return, this year-long course will equip you as a leader, encourage you as a student of the Word, and empower you as a disciple of Jesus. Consider this a resource for people who have the Gospel as we all lock arms to reach those who don’t have the Gospel. 

Join a community of believers worldwide for twelve months of biblical study, group discussion, and leadership development. Graduate with us in Jerusalem.

Course curriculum will be accessed in on-demand videos.

Discussion groups will be accessed in live conference calls and online portals.

 

ALL HANDS ON DECK

 

We believe every man and woman bought with the blood of Jesus and filled with His Spirit is called and qualified by heaven to serve this earth with a faithful witness of the Gospel of the Kingdom. We all thrive when we serve according to the gifts given to us by our Father of glory. We’ve developed Emmaus Online to equip, develop, and empower you as a means to that end. No matter what your job is, no matter where you live—if you love Jesus and care about lost people, this program is for you.

 

INSTRUCTORS
& COURSE OVERVIEW:

Get to know your Emmaus Online leadership, instructors, and browse the 2019 Course Catalogue here.

 
 

2019 SCHEDULE & COSTS

This twelve-month online course will begin February 4, 2019 and end with an (optional) graduation ceremony in Jerusalem during the January 2020 FAI Annual Gathering.

APPLICATION: $50USD

TUITION: $3,000USD*

Application fees are due immediately. Applications with outstanding fee payments will not be considered. Please forward your payment confirmation to emmausonline@faimission.org.

You may pay your tuition in full by December 15th, 2018, or 75% ($2,250USD) December 15th and the remaining 25% ($750USD) by January 15th.

NOTE: Students who choose to join us in Israel for the 2020 Annual Gathering and graduation ceremony will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.

 

SCHOLARSHIPS

We are offering a limited number of scholarships to students under the age of thirty for whom the tuition may make Emmaus Online cost-prohibitive. If this applies to you, please indicate so on your application.

*If you are from a developing nation, we will calibrate the cost of tuition to fit your country's costs of living.

 

 
 
 

QUESTIONS?

 
 

EXALTING THE WORTH OF JESUS CHRIST

AMONG THE UNREACHED AND UNENGAGED

AT THE END OF THE AGE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

[1] Luke 24:27,32
[2] Luke 24:45
[3] Luke 24:31
[4] Luke 24:32
[5] Acts 17:7
[6] Matthew 24:14